Welcome to our online service! We are glad you have f have a desire to worship the risen Lord Jesus. We pray that wherever you are that you will feel the presence of the Lord understand who He is and all that he has done and that you will be able to worship, both in spirit and in truth.
-The Lord Bless you and keep you.
Call To Worship
11 If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.
What an amazing and powerful God we serve. The same power that raised Jesus from the dead now lives in us! Not only that but because of what Jesus has accomplished our mortal dying bodies will be given life.
He is risen! He is risen indeed!
Worship Through Song
Monthly Scripture Memory Verse:
“Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ” Luke 24:5-7
Elders Meeting this Wednesday via Zoom meeting.
Even though we are unable to gather please consider using the online giving portal for your tithes and offerings for this week https://www.aplos.com/aws/give/FaithEvangelicalChurch/general You can also mail your gifts to Faith Church 200 Franklin St. Melrose MA. Or come by the church building and drop it in the mail slot. Checks are still being processed and deposited on a weekly basis.
Let us know how you are doing! Join the Facebook groups linked to our church’s page. Let’s Talk Faith! and Let’s Talk Faith Kids!
1. Family of Ruth Crivello and David MacGibbon as they grieve.
2. Judah Price who hasn’t been feeling well.
3. George Peabody as he waits for a stint to be put in.
4. Joan Dean who is undergoing Chemotherapy and having some setbacks.
5. Health Care works on the front lines of this pandemic
6. Those with compromised immune systems and those struggling with mental illness.
7. Those who are unable to work and are struggling financially.
8. That we might be a gospel witness in the Melrose community and beyond during this time when fear and uncertainty dominate our country.
Please remember these and others as you pray.
Worship Through Prayer
Worship In The Word
Song of Response
2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.