Sunday Service 03.29.20
We are so glad you chose to worship this morning with us.
We regret we can’t be together but we are grateful for the technology to be able to still bring you God’s word.
Call To Worship:
Announcements and Prayer:
- Our Food Pantry will remain open during this tumultuous time. We know that life is filled with uncertainty and many will be out of work and school. If you need assistance with anything please don’t hesitate to contact the pastors.
- Even though we are unable to gather please consider using the online giving portal for your tithes and offerings for this week
- You can also mail your gifts to Faith Church 200 Franklin St. Melrose MA. Or come by the church building and drop it in the mail slot. Checks are still being processed and deposited on a weekly basis.
- Kid’s of Faith Church don’t forget to memorize your memory verse for this month Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God…” Here is a fun song that might help you memorize it.
- Join the Conversation! Please join our new Facebook groups (Let’s Talk Faith! and Let’s Talk Faith Kids!) to keep in touch with everyone.
- Be on the lookout for communications regarding our Zoom meetings. A digital platform to hold face to face gatherings online.
Thank you so much, Pastor Josh, Melanie and Pastor Jonathan! We loved this online service – comforting, encouraging and inspiring!!
We are glad you are able to join us and thank you for your encouraging words.
Josh & Melanie, Sam, Caleb, Micah, Issac, Awesome message! I love the message, I love the way you did this with love for the Lord, and with great creativity and skill. Well done!
Jonathan, Thanks for continuing to be the good shepherd for the sheep. Thank you Jonathan and Josh for leading us through a difficult time. I thank God for you!
Not sure if my comment got to you because you know how good I am on the computer..(so here goes again) But thank you.. thank you.. thank you… What a great and awesome service.. I really feel so blessed and grateful for our Faith Church Family… and the outreach that is going on as we serve the Lord together.. God is in control and has this so I continue to trust and lean on Him and watch for the good things that can come from this also.. Thankful for God the Father.. God the Son… and God the Holy Spirit.. What a blessing today has been.. Thanks Pastor Jonathan and Pastor Josh for all you do… and please tell Melanie what a great job she did reading that story.. TOTALLY enjoyed and relaxed me while listening.. Also was glad that you didn’t lose your Bible.. that oar and stayed safely in the boat…. that was really cool..
Thank you Pastor Jonathan and Pastor Joshua for putting the Sunday service on line so we could worship together as the Family of God today.
Thank you Pastor Jonathan and Pastor Joshua from North Carolina. I appreciate being able to be part of Faith Church in this way.