We are so glad you chose to worship this morning with us.
We regret we can’t be together but we are grateful for the technology to be able to still bring you God’s word.
Call To Worship:
Today is Palm Sunday and the beginning of Holy Week. Today we remember Jesus’ Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem where He was celebrated as God and King. He entered into the city to shouts of praise yet knew that before the week was out, He would face the cross -for the forgiveness of sins and our reconciliation with God.
The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.
23 This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Save us, we pray, O Lord! O Lord, we pray, give us success!
26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!
We bless you from the house of the Lord.
27 The Lord is God, and he has made his light to shine upon us.
Announcements and Prayer:
- Our Food Pantry will remain open during this tumultuous time. We know that life is filled with uncertainty and many will be out of work and school. If you need assistance with anything please don’t hesitate to contact the pastors.
- Even though we are unable to gather please consider using the online giving portal for your tithes and offerings for this week
- You can also mail your gifts to Faith Church 200 Franklin St. Melrose MA. Or come by the church building and drop it in the mail slot. Checks are still being processed and deposited on a weekly basis.
- Join the Conversation! Please join our new Facebook groups (Let’s Talk Faith! and Let’s Talk Faith Kids!) to keep in touch with everyone.
- Pray for those health care works dealing day in and day out with the COVID-19 virus.
- Pray for Joan Dean who had her first round of Chemo this past week.
- Pray for George Peabody who will have a stint put in May.
- Pray for those who are struggling financially
- Pray that we might be able to be a shining light of God’s grace in our community especially during these uncertain times.
Song of Response:
20 Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, 21 equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.