Welcome to our online service! We are glad you have a desire to worship the risen Lord Jesus. We pray that wherever you are that you will feel the presence of the Lord, understand who He is and all that he has done and that you will be able to worship, both in spirit and in truth.
-The Lord Bless you and keep you.
Call To Worship
A maskil of Ethan the Ezrahite.
1 I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever;
with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known
through all generations.
2 I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.
5 The heavens praise your wonders, Lord,
your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones.
6 For who in the skies above can compare with the Lord?
Who is like the Lord among the heavenly beings?
7 In the council of the holy ones God is greatly feared;
he is more awesome than all who surround him.
8 Who is like you, Lord God Almighty?
You, Lord, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you.
Worship Through Song
Announcements and Prayer
Monthly Scripture Memory Verse
“And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”
Romans 8:28 ESV
We are making plans to reopen but we want to make sure we are able to do so wisely and with caution to keep everyone safe. Please be in prayer for the Elders, and Official board as they seek the Lord and lay out a plan.
Prayer Meeting 7pm this Wednesday
The Christian Education Committee is making plans for Vacation Bible School this summer. A tentative date is scheduled for August 3-7 in the evenings. If you are interested in helping please contact Eleanor Jones or the church office firstname.lastname@example.org
The Christian Education Committee is asking everyone to take a moment on Friday’s and pray for VBS from 7:00pm-7:15pm. Pray for the program, staff, and children who will be in attendance.
Even though we are unable to gather please consider using the online giving portal for your tithes and offerings for this week https://www.aplos.com/aws/give/FaithEvangelicalChurch/general
You can also mail your gifts to Faith Church 200 Franklin St. Melrose MA. Or come by the church building and drop it in the mail slot. Checks are still being processed and deposited on a weekly basis.
Let us know how you are doing! Join Facebook groups linked to our church’s page. Let’s Talk Faith! and Let’s Talk Faith Kids!
- Pray for Kathy Baker for her job situation, that it may not be in jeopardy due to COVID-19, but that she may keep her employment.
- Praying for the family of AC Pastor Bill Chadwick and Stroudwater Christian Church as they mourn his tragic loss
- Pray for George Peabody for healing & strength with his heart
- Pray for Joan Dean who is undergoing chemotherapy in her fight against cancer.
- Pray for all those mourning: the families of BeverlyYngve, Ruth Crivello, David MacGibbon, Jones family, Knapp family.
- Pray for Denise Martone as she recovers from fighting cancer.
- Pray for Carolyn Smith and her ongoing health needs.
- COVID-19 – Pray for our leaders who need to make difficult decisions, those who are negatively impacted healthwise or financially. We pray also for the safety of the many essential workers.
- Mental Health – Pray for those struggling during this difficult season as it only tends to exacerbate mental health conditions.
- The Lost – All around us there are those who don’t know Christ as Lord and Savior. Please pray we can have an impact on these people and that the Lord would use us to reach them.
- Our Church – Pray for God to still be at work & growing in us, even as we cannot meet together. May we continue to seek his face & long to walk more in step with God’s Spirit.
- Our World – India: This week we pray for God’s work in Eastern India through Emmanuel’s School and Children’s Home led by Mrs. Roselle Monsang. We pray that God would grant them wisdom, courage, and opportunity to shine the light of Christ to the many unreached peoples in Manipur State. In Manipur State, 41% of residents are Christian due to the arrival of missionaries in the 19th Century. May God continue to work in the hearts & minds of the people of India.
Worship In The Word
Song of Response
2 Corinthians 13: 11-14
11 Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you. 12 Greet one another with a holy kiss. 13 All the saints greet you.
14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.