Welcome to our online service! We are glad you have a desire to worship the risen Lord Jesus this Pentecost Sunday! We pray that wherever you are that you will feel the presence of the Lord, understand who He is and all that he has done and that you will be able to worship, both in spirit and in truth.
-The Lord Bless you and keep you.
Call To Worship
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
Worship In Song
Announcements and Prayer
Monthly Scripture Memory Verse
“And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”
Romans 8:28 ESV
We are making plans to reopen but we want to make sure we are able to do so wisely and with caution to keep everyone safe. Please be in prayer for the Elders, and Official board as they seek the Lord and lay out a plan.
Official Board Meeting via Zoom 7pm Tuesday
Men’s Gathering via Zoom 7pm this Wednesday
The Christian Education Committee is making plans for Vacation Bible School this summer. A tentative date is scheduled for August 3-7 in the evenings. If you are interested in helping please contact Eleanor Jones or the church office email@example.com
The Christian Education Committee is asking everyone to take a moment on Friday’s and pray for VBS from 7:00pm-7:15pm. Pray for the program, staff, and children who will be in attendance.
Even though we are unable to gather please consider using the online giving portal for your tithes and offerings for this week https://www.aplos.com/aws/give/FaithEvangelicalChurch/general
You can also mail your gifts to Faith Church 200 Franklin St. Melrose MA. Or come by the church building and drop it in the mail slot. Checks are still being processed and deposited on a weekly basis.
Let us know how you are doing! Join Facebook groups linked to our church’s page. Let’s Talk Faith! and Let’s Talk Faith Kids!
- Pray for Priscilla Harris’ family (husband Harry), and friends in prayer as we got word that she fell asleep in the Lord this week..
- Pray for Kathy Baker for her job situation, that it may not be in jeopardy due to COVID-19, but that she may keep her employment.
- Praying for the family of AC Pastor Bill Chadwick and Stroudwater Christian Church as they mourn his tragic loss
- Pray for George Peabody for healing & strength with his heart
- Pray for Joan Dean who is undergoing chemotherapy in her fight against cancer.
- Pray for all those mourning : the families of BeverlyYngve, Ruth Crivello, David MacGibbon, Jones family, Knapp family.
- Pray for Denise Martone as she recovers from fighting cancer.
- Pray for Carolyn Smith and her ongoing health needs.
- COVID-19 – Pray for our leaders who need to make difficult decisions, those who are negatively impacted healthwise or financially. We pray also for the safety of the many essential workers.
- Mental Health – Pray for those struggling during this difficult season as it only tends to exacerbate mental health conditions.
- The Lost – All around us there are those who don’t know Christ as Lord and Savior. Please pray we can have an impact on these people and that the Lord would use us to reach them.
- Our Church – Pray for God to still be at work & growing in us, even as we cannot meet together. May we continue to seek his face & long to walk more in step with God’s Spirit.
- Our World – India : This week we pray for the Fellowship of Blessed Hope Churches in southern India. We pray for Rev. a. Jerald, president of FBHC to lead the pastors to shepherd their churches according to Christ’s example (1 Peter 5:1-3). We pray for fruitful efforts from the churches to reach their communiities with the glorious news of the Gospel.
Worship In The Word
Song of Response
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.